5 minutes ago: 9 sec
15 minutes ago: 9 sec
Today's average accuracy rate: 89.5 %
(updated every minute)
- Oct 12: RESOLVED - Your recaptcha v2 success rates might be lower than usual for Today due to updates from the source provider of these challenges. We're working hard to sort this out and appreciate your patience and understanding!
- Jul 27: RESOLVED - Live Chat support is temporarily unavailable. It will be back shortly! In the meanwhile, please contact us via email (see "Contact Us" section).
- Jun 11: RESOLVED - Due to issues with one our providers, our recaptcha v2 solution was partially unavailable between 2018-06-09 & 2018-06-11. It's now back to 100% and measures have been taken to ensure thie situation doesn't happen again. We apologize for the inconveniences this may have caused you! If you were affected by this, please Contact Support and we'll gladly compensate you!
What's DBC Gold Membership?
It's a Special Benefits program that's offered to DBC Users through a membership. The benefits of becoming a DBC Gold Member include:
- 5k Correct CAPTCHAs at only $1/1k, upon purchasing your first CAPTCHA package, every month
- Gold Membership Personalized Support
- Exclusive Access to Beta Features and other features that may only be available to Gold Membership Users
How does this work?
- Get the DBC Gold Membership package for the amount of US4.99 from the Order Page, which is valid for 30 days.
- Then, as soon as you purchase a regular CAPTCHA package within a 30 days period, you'll get 5k EXTRA CAPTCHAs, just for being a member.
- Your personal Support agent will contact you to give you access to faster support and give you premier access to beta features as well.
How can I join the Gold Membership program?
You can start being a DBC Gold Member by acquiring the Gold Member package on DBC's Order Page.
What else should I know about DBC Gold Membership?
- You will be a DBC Gold Member as as long as your monthly subscription is active.
- CAPTCHA balance added due to DBC Gold Membership will be accumulative as soon as you remain a Gold Member. If you decide to stop being a Gold Member, any accumulated, non-used Gold Membership balance will be lost.
- Your Gold Member status may be suspended if your payment information is fraudulent and/or if you issue any charge-back related action